Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bandit

He walked tentatively into the office. He wasn't sure if she would try and pick him up ... again. He loved her dearly but her desire to pick him up all the time was quite irritating. "Why are humans so needy??" he thought. "Why can't they just feed me and play when I want to play?" he wandered further into the room. She didn't know he was there so he settled under one of the chairs and began to clean himself. "It's nice here," he thought again, "I really like this home and I'm so lucky to be safe and taken care of and able to wander where ever I want, ~~~~~within reason of course."
He was ten years old and still quite healthy thanks to her. She always made sure that he was taken to that horrible place with all the barking and meowing and needles and cold hands. But it always turned out ok and he always felt a burst of energy in the days that followed those visits.

No comments: